Download Ngulik ML Injector APK Latest 2021 update for Android
Mobile Legends is currently one of the most successful MOBA games for Android, following in the footsteps of other similar games, with epic battles between legendary heroes. Well, if you want to customize your characters with unique skins, all you have to do is download an app like Ngulik ML Injector apk.
Free Skins and Items for Mobile Legends
The app offers the download and in-game injection of exclusive skins for the different characters in the game, such as warriors, assassins, mad wizards. Simply scroll through the menu and select the items you want to download and use in the game.
However, is it safe to use such an application? We must remind you that they are not official applications. Hence, there are risks that range from being banned from the official game servers to instability in the operation of the app (it could even happen that you cannot disable the downloaded skins). So it is your call to use it or not.
I want to do some more features in the below list. Please read to know more.
- No sensitive data – It doesn’t ask you to share sensitive data like location permissions, and It only needs your storage permission to edit the files of Mobile Legends.
- Skins – These are categorised based on the hero types like Assassin, Fighter, Marksman, Mage, Tank and Support.
- Analog style – You can set different styles to the analog if you are bored with default ones.
- Change Background – Can change the background of the loading screen, lobby and loading battle.
- Effect battle kills – Unlock the effects of a battle kill.
- Effect Recall – You can change the effect when you recall.
- Simple User Interface – Yes, ML Injector is a simple app, and all can be found in a single screen.
- No ads – There are no advertisements in the app, and you can use it for free. A small request is considering subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.