– Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.
– Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
– Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
– Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.
DJI Fly was designed to help pilots fly drones with ease.
(DJI Fly is compatible with Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini aircraft).
What’s great about DJI Fly?
· Intuitive UI and expansive Camera View.
· Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
· New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
· Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quick editing and sharing work.