– Voice Overlay is now available on all devices. It was available previously and still is now. Checkmate grammarists.
– Videos can now play **inline** in chat with and has a full screen mode. I’m a screen half full guy myself.
– Upgraded Emoji Picker now shows server tabs.
– The Emoji Picker crash should happen way less. I am somewhat of a scientist myself…
– Some rotation crash fixes. You can safely do a barrel roll now.
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE TO TALK
• Organized text channels give you plenty of room to talk. Share your latest cooking mishaps while coordinating next week’s game night, or just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk, without having to call.
• Reliable tech for staying close. Low latency voice and video feels like you’re in the same room.
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VOICE, AND VIDEO
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from a funny video to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember later.
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.