Free Download TachiyomiJ2K APK Latest Version for Android
TachiyomiJ2K is a must-have app for anyone who loves manga, since you can use it as a shortcut to practically all the portals where you read your favorite manga. From this app, you can access some of the best free manga websites. It also serves as a great reader and organizer for all the manga that you download.
Using TachiyomiJ2K is easy. Once you open the app, you’ll see a directory with all the websites it links to. Tap on any one of them to add it to the app’s main screen, where you can then explore it to your heart’s content.
TachiyomiJ2K also includes several features to make reading manga as comfortable as possible. It has a bookmark feature, of course, plus a window that shows you all the series you’re currently following sorted into categories. With TachiyomiJ2K, it’s practically impossible to fall behind on your favorite manga.
Features of Tachiyomi include:
- Online reading from a variety of sources
- Local reading of downloaded content
- A configurable reader with multiple viewers, reading directions and other settings.
- MyAnimeList, AniList, Kitsu, and Shikimori support
- Categories to organize your library
- Automatic light and dark themes
- Schedule updating your library for new chapters
- Create backups locally to read offline or to your desired cloud service
Plus some new features in this fork such as:
- New Manga details screens
- Combine 2 pages into a single one for a better tablet experince
- Floating searchbar to easily start a search in youre library or while browsing
- Library redesigned as a single list view: See categories listed in a vertical view, that can be collasped or expanded with a tap
- Drag & Drop Sorting in Library
- Dynamic Categories: Group your library automatically by the tags, tracking status, source, and more
- New Recents page: Providing quick access to newly added manga, new chapters, and to continue where you left on in a series
- New Themes
- Dynamic Shortcuts: open the latest chapter of what you were last reading right from your homescreen
- New material snackbar: Removing manga now auto deletes chapters and has an undo button in case you change your mind
- Batch Auto-Source Migration (taken from TachiyomiEH)
- Share sheets upgrade for Android 10
- View all chapters right in the reader
- A lot more Material Design You additions
- Android 12 (Beta) features
TachiyomiJ2K is committed to improving your manga-reading experience, eliminating distractions and streamlining navigation within the manga itself to be as organic and intuitive as possible. Visit Official site.