The DJ2 Client Android app is the mobile app of QNAP private live video solution DJ2 Live. You can create live programs, view live programs, and playback the broadcast history video.
• An Android device (4.4 and above)
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.3 (and above) with DJ2 Console 1.0.1 (or above) installed. (For the supported model, please see the official site: https://www.qnap.com/solution/dj2live/en/)
• Live streaming through NAS – DJ2 Client enables private live streaming through a QNAP NAS with your mobile devices.
• Start a Live Stream – Click “Live” to start live streaming on your Live channel.
• Quick and Easy Sharing – Instantly share your live channel on popular platforms to reach a wider audience.
• Use your Google Account – Send invitations to live streams with your Google Account and enjoy live broadcasts without needing to sign in with a NAS account.
• Full Live Broadcast Schedule – DJ2 Client displays listings for current and upcoming live broadcasts.
• Play Previous Broadcasts – You can save live broadcasts to your QNAP NAS for future playback and re-sharing, allowing your audience to catch up on missed live broadcasts.
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to help you ASAP.