Aria2App is your portable server-grade download manager backed by aria2 directly on your device. You can also manage aria2 instances running on external devices thanks to the JSON-RPC interface.
Some of the features are:
– Handle more servers simultaneously
– Add HTTP(s), (s)FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink downloads
– Add Torrents with the integrated search engine
– Start downloads by clicking on links on the browser
– Handle downloads (pause, resume, stop)
– Find basic and in-depth information
– View statistics about peers and server of your downloads
– Display the information about every file in download
– Download files from the server to your device through DirectDownload
– Change a single download or aria2 general options
– Receive live notifications of your downloads or your selected downloads
And even more
This project is open source at https://github.com/devgianlu/Aria2App
aria2 is developed by Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa (https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t).
BitTorrent is a registered trademark by BitTorrent Inc.